What Is An Amazon Prime Member And Why You Should Join!
What is a Prime Member?
Becoming an Amazon Prime Member is easy and considering the amount of benefits you receive - it's surprisingly cheap!
Amazon Prime gives you access to free delivery on millions of Local and International items on the Amazon Website. Also included is Prime Video, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Reading and Prime Gaming.
So, how much is it?
There are 2 options to choose from when signing up to Amazon Prime. Monthly will set you back a minimal $6.99/month and the Yearly cost is sensational value at just $59.00/year.
Not sure if you're ready? Amazon offer a 30 day free trial to get you going which is pretty incredible considering the benefits included. Considering Prime Day is approaching, taking advantage of the free trial is essential. Sign up here!
What is a Lightning Deal?
What is Prime Day?
Prime day is Amazon's biggest sale event of the year with 2 days of epic deals (up to 66 hours in Australia including US sales). Prime day is exclusive to Prime members and is not to be missed! In 2022, Prime Day is on July 12th and 13th for 2022
How to never miss a Prime Day Deal?
You can also follow our Facebook Page if you do not have Instagram as you are now able to access our Stories on their as well which means you have no reason to ever miss an amazing deal again!
What else should I take advantage of as a Prime Member?
- Prime Day is 12th and 13th of July 2022
- Exclusive to Prime Members
- Prime Members get Free Delivery, access to Prime Video, Amazon Music, Prime Reading and Prime Gaming
- 30 Day Free Trial
- $6.99/month or $59/year
- Lightning Deals are limited quantity and for short periods but offer best prices. Be quick!
- Look out for Subscribe and Save options and lock in regular deliveries for cheaper prices
- Follow Markdown Addicts Australia Instagram, turn on notifications and check stories regularly!