Massive Cruise Sales Are Back - But Be Quick!
Royal Caribbean and Village Roadshow are back with amazing deals for cruises departing from Brisbane Australia on the Quantum of the Seas.
Royal Caribbean currently have some amazing cruise deals with On-Board Credit, Up to 30% off all guests, Half Price Deposits and Free Balcony Upgrades. However partner this with Village Roadshow's current deal, we are seeing these cruises slashed by over 60%!
Sale ends 5:00pm AEST on the 10/05/2023.
I have used an example below of a 7 Night South Pacific Cruise departing Brisbane on the Quantum of the Seas in February 2024. This is a Balcony Stateroom for 2 Adults and 2 Kids.
Check out the AMAZING Savings currently available!
After selecting which cruise you would like, the current Royal Caribbean deals are offering incredible Balcony upgrades at no extra charge. This means the Balcony rooms are often better value than the interior rooms which don't even have windows!
Once you have selected your cruise, added in the people in your room and are about to finalise your details, select the PROMO CODES section in the cruise details and enter - VILLAGEKIDS
This code is only valid for the kids in your room per paying adult.
Things to remember:
- If purchasing on the Australian website, gratuities are included in the price and are not required to be paid at a later date, these are already sorted!
- All meals are included in the Buffet and Main Dining room. There are specialty restaurants available for extra.
- Beverages are extra and Drink Packages are available. Weigh up whether they are worth it though as tap water is freely available, however soft drinks, coffee and alcohol are extra though may be more cost effective to pay as you go.
- It is a U.S ship meaning on board prices are in US dollars and if using cash, it is better to exchange before boarding as the exchange rate on board is not great. You can request to have your credit card exchange for you which can again be a better rate (check with your bank before hand).
- Passports are required for any cruises heading to the South Pacific.
- Travel Insurance is recommended on all cruises (the cost of being medically evacuated off a ship in the middle of the ocean is costly).